Friday 18 May 2018

Feeling Proud...

Morning all

I hope you're enjoying the fab sunshine?

So today I'm proud because my entry into Frilly and Funkie's Blog Challenge - Neutral Point of View has been awarded a Top 3 Mention, yay! Here's the link if you wish to check out all the fab entries and their new blog challenge - Surf's Up.

I had entered it after having a play around with rusty mediums so I'm so honoured to have received a mention, thank you all at Frilly and Funkie for liking my efforts.

The lovely Suzanne is sending out a Top 3 Badge so I can wear it loud and proud here on my blog, excited!

Right, I'm away as I have loads of samples to do for Lou Lou's next show on Hochanda for Indigo Blu. Happy post or should I call it Luscious Post, has just arrived so that's me taken care of for the weekend!!

I will be posting pictures of the samples for today's show at 12 o'clock today to coincide with Lou's first show on Hochanda for Indigo Blu. She will be launching some lovely new paint colours and has lots of wonderful stamps to share so make sure you tune in or hit record. You can see sneak peaks on our design teams facebook page.

Ciao for now

Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment